Thursday, August 04, 2005

40' Tucker Custom Houseboat 1966

This boat is for sale at Pluckebaum Custom Boats.


"A nice older custom aluminum houseboat with recent paint and repower. The new engines have 502 hours and the Imron paint work was done about 4 years ago. Boat has been well kept and is in excellent condition. The 6.5 kw onan generator is in good running condition. Boat has Unimetrics VHF, a Ray Jeff depth sounder, judson synchro, and JW sniffer. "





http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&checked_boats=1417399&slim=broker&&hosturl
=pluckebaum&&ywo=pluckebaum&

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting! If you know of any other Tuckers, I'd like to include them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Where can you find values such as NADA for Tuckers?
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there is such a source for Tuckers. When we had our survey done, the surveyer compared out boat to a recently sold comparable Pluckebaum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compiling information about Tucker boats is what this site is about. I have a lot more information to post, but we are still on the road, so I don't have the time right now. You will see more when I'm back on Skippy. Thank you for your offer to help, I still have over 300 boats to find, so keep your eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boat on Dale Hollow Lake is still there. It is the first one on my list. I have spoken to the half-owner on the phone and by email, but so far he hasn't put any pictures or stories of the boat together.

    It is truly a shame that Jess threw away so much information, but then if we had it all handed to us, we'd miss out on the fun of the chase.

    Since you're there, I'd love to get a picture of the Dale Hollow Boat, her name is Cinerama.

    Thanks,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:48 PM

    lynn I have a TUCKER BOAT 37 ft diesel re done in 1997 my name is Dennis Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dennis,

    I've heard about your beautifully restored boat. I would very much like a picture of it, as I understand it is an example of what Tucker boats were in the early stages of the company.

    Can that be accomplished?

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:20 PM

    My name is Dale Tucker of Canada and this is the first time I ever heard of these boats. This is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete